Virtual Attendee Experience
Tips and Tricks for an enjoyable attendee experience
I signed up for the CFO Summit, how do I listen to the live stream?
- If you purchased a virtual ticket, you will receive an email on November 11th from the MIT CFO Summit organizing team. This will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, so check your spam filters. If you don’t receive this email, please contact email@example.com by November 15th.
- Login at https://mitcfo.us.chime.live/app/ BEFORE November 18th to make sure you can login & navigate effectively.
- Everyone will have a unique login to access the platform. If you share your username and password, you will be kicked off the system. Don’t do this!
What does the MIT CFO Hybrid Summit portal look like?
Very good question! You will love it, and it is world class for virtual conferences. See screen shot below.
I’m in the portal, how do I watch?
Click on the Live Stream button in the upper right hand corner of the screen only when there is a panel in session.
Besides watching the panels, what else can I do?
Another good question… A LOT! Highlighted below are a few tabs in the Navigation Panel:
- White Papers: This is where you can find white papers and presentations.
- CPE Polling: We will give 1 credit per session. You must answer the four polling questions for each sessions.
- Engagement: Earn points for activities, such as visiting a sponsor page, or posting to the social feed. Everyone is eligible to win prizes. Names will be drawn at the conclusion of the Summit.
I loved networking with CFO colleagues at the conference held at the Newton Marriott. How do I do this in 2021 on this Virtual Platform?
Click on the Networking button on the Navigation Panel to create a personal biography, exchange virtual business cards, initiate a chat with another attendee, and view your position on the Engagement leaderboard.
I am big into Twitter. How do I let all my peers know how awesome this conference is?
Where do I get certification for my CPE credits?
- Login to the Summit at https://mitcfo.us.chime.live/app and listen to the live streams on Nov 18th.
- Click on the CPE Polling tab during these live streams to answer the CPE Polling questions. No cheating, Big Brother is tracking you!
- Once the session starts, 4 polls will be made available to answer. You must submit an answer for 3 out of the 4 questions to receive credit. The polls will appear at the beginning of each session and will be available 10 minutes after the session. After the questions are removed from the polling page you will no longer be able to prove your attendance for that session, so do not wait. If you have any issues with polls, click on the ‘Help Desk’ tab and email the Encore support team. They will be able to help you with technical support.
- CPE credits are being offered by CFO Leadership Council for this event. All participants who have met the time criteria and completed the required polling questions will receive their CPE certificates via email within three weeks after the Summit. Please email Nancy Ehlers, CPE Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.